From:
[log in to unmask] (Guido Erreygers)
Date:
====================== HES POSTING =======================

Here are some useful European sources for out-of-print books on
economics and related subjects.

1. A list of "European Antiquarian Booksellers Online" can be found
at the following address:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~nan/directories/eurobook.html

2. A more restricted list of booksellers specialized in "Law,
Economics and Social Sciences" can be found at:

http://www.franceantiq.fr/slam/droiteco.htm

3. In recent years I have acquired a lot of books through the
services of "De Kloof" in Amsterdam. They regularly issue catalogues
on "Rare, Scholarly & Out-of-Print books on Economics & Economic
History". Their last catalogue (#56) contained 1564 items. Visit
their homepage at:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kloof/

4. Another interesting Dutch bookseller is Gerits & Zoon, 445
Prinsengracht, 1016 HN Amsterdam. They do not seem to have a homepage
on the Internet. Catalogues issued regularly.

5. An interesting bookseller in Italy is Libreria O. Gozzini in
Firenze. Catalogues N.S. #47 (Jan. 1996) and # 48 (Sept. 1996) deal
entirely with "Antiquarian Books on Law and Economics". The
catalogues can be consulted online. Follow the directions given on
their homepage:

http://www.tiac.net/users/pendini/gozzini/Gozzini.html

6. My main source for out-of-print books has until now been Peter
Pavli in Wales. He issues 4 or 5 times per year his "Economia"
catalogue, dealing with "Out of Print and Rare Books on Economics and
Related Subjects". As far as I know he cannot be reached by e-mail or
on the Internet. His address is:

Peter Pavli
1 Mount Pleasant
Pontrhydygroes