From:
Nick Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 03:00:28 -0400
THis is my first time on CLICK4HP.
I work in Australia in mental health and am particularly interested in the
social consequences of mental health issues. Paritcularly homelessness. How
do we attract people and what exactly is necessary to provide
shelter/housing for people who live on the street? Are there any good
projects where you work? What makes them work. I would be interested to
hear.

nick walsh