From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross Emmett)
Date:

[The deadline for this is quite soon, but some graduate students may be
interested. - RBE]

History Across the Disciplines 2002 - Remembering History
March 22-24, 2002
Dalhousie University,
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Call for Papers Deadline: 2002-01-25

The Dalhousie Graduate Historical Society invites Masters and Doctoral
Students in the Humanities and Social Sciences to submit abstracts for our
upcoming Graduate Student Conference History Across the Disciplines 2002:
Remembering History.

Now in its fourth year, the History Across the Disciplines Conference is
designed to promote interdisciplinary discussion and study of the past by
bringing together graduate students who are pursuing history across
disciplinary boundaries.  We are interested in research on any historical
era and subject, from antiquity to postmodernity, from the Spanish
Inquisition to Sideshow Bob, from all corners of the world.

Those interested should submit a one page abstract and contact information
to the address below by January 25th, 2002.

Contact information:
History Across the Disciplines 2002
6135 University Avenue
Room 1158