From:
[log in to unmask] (Peter J Boettke)
Date:
Hudson, NY from June 22-28, 2002.  Speakers for the seminar will be:

Mark Skousen, President of FEE
Roger Garrison, Professor Auburn University
Lawrence White, Professor University of Missouri
Steven Horwitz, Professor St. Lawrence
Mario Rizzo, Professor New York University
David Harper, Professor New York University
Israel Kirzner, Professor Emeritus New York University
Peter Boettke, Professor Economics, George Mason University

Space is limited so please apply as soon as possible. Direct all information to Peter
Boettke at the contact address below -- application material should include: transcript,
letter of interest, and reference letter from senior advisor or colleague. Students
accepted will receive a scholarship valued at $450, but will be responsible for their
travel expenses to and from the seminar and incidental expenses incured while at the
seminar.

Please share this information with your students and colleagues. We are particularly
interested in PhD students at the dissertation stage who would
be willing to present their dissertation work in a workshop setting provided the work is
already in draft form and it deals with topics in Austrian economics. We would like to
have 4 or 5 such students within the group so we could set up a workshop every evening ---
we could go up to 8 or 10 such workshops if we divide them into a broader categories of
micro and macro topics.

In addition to colleagues and students, please send this announcement to other interested
email groups.

Peter J. Boettke, Deputy Director
James M. Buchanan Center for Political Economy
Department of Economics, MSN 3G4
George Mason University
Fairfax, VA 22030
PHONE: 703-993-1149