From:
[log in to unmask] (Alla Sheptun)
Date:
Alla Sheptun asks:

Is it possible to find the contributions to the discussions "What is
Something Worth" and "Utility in Economics"? Do you keep the messages?.

After the modernization of my computer I have lost almost all the
information which I received during last years.

Instead of responding privately, I'll share my answer with the entire list
in case there are others who are unaware that we do maintain an archive of
all messages distributed to the HES list.  Please visit

http://www.eh.net/HE/hes_list/list_archive.php

If you have any problems with the archive, please let me know.

Humberto Barreto
HES Moderator