From:
[log in to unmask] (Humberto Barreto)
Date:
Sun Apr 1 21:14:57 2007
[Please be sure to reply directly to the two students below because they are not members of the list. HB]

Hello,
We are students in E. Roy Weintraub's Development of Modern
Economic Thought at Duke University. We are writing a paper about the
Development of Modern Economic Thought through the lens of Immigration. We
have found a number of articles written by a Henry P. Fairchild and do not
know much about him. If anyone has more bibliographic information about
Fairchild's background or contributions to economics and immigration
please let us know. Thank you for your time.

Cassie Phillips [log in to unmask]
Phillip Olaleye [log in to unmask]