From:
[log in to unmask] (Ana Maria A. F. Bianchi)
Date:
======================== HES POSTING ====================

Andrews:

I just got back from the holiday and saw your message and all the
replies. I guess by now you have sufficient information to place the
paragraph that you selected in context.
The discussion is good, anyway, in the sense that it is not limited to
the interpretation of what precisely JMK said in the TG. It goes
beyond that and reaches important methodological issues:
what can one do about quantitative data in economics?
how precise can one be?
how precise could JMK be at the time he wrote the TG?
are quantitative data and analysis rhetorically efficient?
etc.

Ana Maria Bianchi
Universidade de Sao Paulo