From:
"Robin D. Holmes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:25:26 -0500
Nancy - I've been involved in the development of a number of programs that
are still around in varying degrees.

1. One on One Mentoring program (see link below)
http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/drugcentre/ravewise/bohreport.htm

2. In the Driver's Seat (see link below)
http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/health/driverseatnews_new.htm

3. Ontario Students Against Impaired Driving (OSAID) (see link below)
http://www.osaid.org

4. Improving the Odds/ Maximiser l'impact (see link below)
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hppb/tobaccoreduction/youth.html

Robin D. Holmes
Project Management & Communications
Office: 416-425-3755