AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Carolynn Bart-Riedstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:42:50 -0400
Ontario is celebrating Archives Awareness week the first week of April.
Please see the attached with links to some of the activities planned.  Thank
you to everyone who has responded to our request for events.  The AAO
website will feature the Archives Awareness Week activities.  If you still
want to let us know about what you are doing please post it on the AAO list
or email me at [log in to unmask] or Amelia Ferguson at
[log in to unmask]  Thank you to Amelia Ferguson from Grey Roots for
her help in co-ordinating this summary.

Carolynn Bart-Riedstra MA, AMCT
AAO Archives Advisor
PO Box 1036,