AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:56:48 -0400
Hi all;

A discussion about this on the list would be very valuable to those
of us who don't have a really good grasp on how to go about what
Jennifer asks about. Off-list messages/solutions are fine, but the
question can't be unique to Jennifer. :-)

Cheers - Ian
Ian Brumell
The Cloyne & District Historical Society