AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2017 17:24:10 +0000
From:
Nick Richbell <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Anna, Sara, and all,

There are not many universities granting MAS degrees in Canada (possibly only UBC?). MLIS, MLS, MiST are now more common and all qualified candidates who hold these degrees are invited to apply. Please also note that our job description does state "or equivalent".  Of course, candidates are expected to be able to support their archival experience throughout their resumes and cover letter.

Best, Nick

Nick Richbell
Head, Special Collections & Archives
University of Waterloo Library
200 University Ave. W. Waterloo ON N2L 3G1
(519) 888-4567 ext. 32445

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of ýthe Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishinaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometers on each side of the Grand River.