AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:52:20 +0000
From:
Sue Plouffe <[log in to unmask]>
Wow, Anna St. Onge, thank you for your realistic, fair-minded, and articulate response.

Sue Plouffe
(No degree, but have worked in archives my entire career)
Library Associate, Special Collections & Archives
Dana Porter Library
University of Waterloo
(519) 888 4567 ext. 32619

I live and work on the traditional territory of ‎the Neutral, Anishinaabe, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.