AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:57:34 -0800
This fraud investigator who is very concerned re fact that court retention
schedules are kept tightly under wraps and unaccessible.  This is an
unacceptable denial of our human rights.  Without the awareness of how long
documents are retained by the Court we cannot be CERTAIN of vital
evidentiary documents accessibility.

At this demented stage of the cover up we must depend on the varied opinions
of court clerks.   God help us all!!!!!

I will write letter to officials re this and email final to you.  Welcome
back.     jaye......