AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:57:26 -0500
8bit
From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
PLEASE EXCUSE CROSS POSTINGS.

Dear Colleagues...

I would like to inform the archival community of upcoming changes to the
ARCHEION Project staff effective April 1st, 2002.

On behalf of the ARCHEION Special Committee, I would like to thank
Marie-Josée Lévesque for all her efforts during her stint as Part-time
ARCHEION Coordinator.  It was a real pleasure working with her and we
wish her well with her new position at the Archives of Ontario.  In her
spare time, Marie-Josée will be joining the ARCHEION Special Committee
as a volunteer member.

In other news, I am pleased to announce that ARCHEION's roving archivist
Philippa Cummings will become ARCHEION's interim Coordinator, pending
the return of ARCHEION Coordinator Loren Fantin in mid-July.  Please
join me in welcoming Philippa to the team, and feel free to contact
Philippa at the ARCHEION office should you have questions about
ARCHEION. Philippa can be reached via email at
[log in to unmask] or by phone at 416-533-9592.

This project has been made possible by financial assistance from the
Government of Canada through the National Archives of Canada and the
Canadian Council of Archives.

--
Suzanne Dubeau
Chair, ARCHEION Special Committee