AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Sheila Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:45:58 -0400
According to the Symantic website (vendor of Norton Virus protection
software), this is a hoax.  the file is a valid Windows file.  for more
information see www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html