AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Linda Chakmak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Chakmak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:10:04 -0700
Good Morning,

It gives me great pleasure to provide conference
attendees with a listing of events and attractions for
the Windsor area. I sincerely hope that you will take
advantage of your trip to this part of the province
and spend some extra time having fun! This list is
intended to help you with advance planning.  A
restaurant listing will be made available shortly.  If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact
me.
Welcome to Windsor.

Linda Chakmak,
Chair, Local Arrangements