AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:27:28 -0400
Greetings AAO Subscribers...

PLEASE CHECK BEFORE USING THE "REPLY" KEY.

Before we have a new thread of "personal" correspondence between people
wanting to get more information on the SLA AGM, please be so kind as to
direct your responses to the individuals involved, and not to the whole
list.  I, as AAOLIST administrator, and all other AAOLIST subscribers,
will appreciate it.

For those subscribers who are archivists, and do not know what SLA
stands for, it refers to the Special Libraries Association.

Finally, while the AAOLIST is open to all subscribers, I would ask
posters to remember that this list exists for the benefit of archivists
and archival institutions, primarily in Ontario. Please tailor your
postings accordingly.

Thank you for your cooperation on this.

--
Suzanne Dubeau