AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Joanne Mackie <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:36:08 -0400
Dear Marianne,
Receiving the conference material reminds me that the day after the last
conference I finished the required courses for the archives certificate. As
yet I have not received the piece of paper to say the work was completed.
Could you please advise me as to how I might receive the paper?
Thanks,
Joanne