AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:03:21 -0400
7bit
From:
Loryl MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Ontario Archival Colleagues:

I am pleased to introduce the Archives Association of Ontario Strategic Plan for 2002-2003.
On August 9, 2002, the Board passed the AAO 2002-2003 Strategic Plan. The Strategic Plan
sets the Association's goals for the upcoming year. These goals include: determining ways
of  generating revenue; increasing public awareness of archives; building alliances with
similar  groups; and considering alternate models of board governance in order to ensure a
more effective and sustainable organization.

The Board very much looks forward to discussing these issues with you throughout the year.
We hope that, with your input, we can make the AAO a stronger organization.

The plan may be viewed at the AAO website: http://aao.fis.utoronto.ca/pdf/plan2002-2003.pdf

Best Regards,
Loryl MacDonald
President