AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:17:51 -0500
I forward the message below for your information, for anyone developing a
disaster response plan or in future need of such services.
Iona McCraith
AAO Preservation Consultant