AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:58:05 -0500
The following Spring and Fall program information from CABBG was recently
received and is reposted for your information.
Iona McCraith
AAO Preservation Consultant