AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ira Barrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:33:05 -0500
We have just  received word that this centre, as it stands,  will be closed
within a few months, and we have to reduce our inventory to fit into a much
smaller area.

Among the items we will have to sell is the DRYTAC 2525 which is described
as  top of the line in advertising material.  To purchase a new one, today,
would be  $3500.00. (We checked it out.)

The one we have to sell is $1,000.00 or nearest offer.  It is in good
working condition and has not been use much in the last fours years, after
the photographer was laid off.

Any offers?

By the way, we did put this up once before and took it off the market. This
time it is for sure!

Ira E. Barrow
MAJOR
Director - G.S. Railton Heritage Centre