AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Dale, Michele (MBS)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:40:22 -0400
The Toronto Area Archivists Group Invites
All AAO members, and all AAO wannabe members,
To its Fabulous Film Night at the City of Toronto Archives
on Wednesday April 23rd at 5:30 p.m.

THAT'S TOMORROW!

There is no excuse to miss out on all the fun:
And you can't beat the price -- its FREE!!

Even more ... to stave off those dinner-time hunger pangs,
we will be providing sandwiches, popcorn and pop to our guests.

The City of Toronto Archives is at 255 Spadina Road,
just north of Dupont, and only moments from the Dupont
Subway Station. David and Atom say: Be there, or be square!

Michele Dale, TAAG President
(416) 327-1529