AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:49:04 -0400
This announcement is being posted on behalf of the directors of Restoration
House Film Group, Inc. and is copied from a recent posting to the list of
AMIA (Association of Moving Image Archivists).
SPECIAL NOTICE

I feel it necessary as a member of AMIA to inform its membership of the
decision of the management of Restoration House Film Group, Inc; within the
next 12 months the Directors of the corporation will complete the
dissolution of the corporation.

This decision has been a difficult one.  My partner and I represent a
combined total of 110 years in the film industry and our past 20 years have
been devoted to the salvaging and restoring of motion picture film.  We are
both looking forward to a second retirement.

In the event that no interest is shown by the industry for the purchase of
the company within the timespan the "REDIMENSION"  process and its related
services will no longer be available.

Respectfully,

The Directors of Restoration House Film Group, Inc.
12 Village Drive,
Belleville,  Ontario,
K8P 4J8
Canada
Tel: (613) 966-4076   FAX: (613) 966-8431   email: <[log in to unmask]>

Arnold Schieman
Wesley Heeney