AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Michael B. Moir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:36:24 -0500
It is my pleasure to announce the appointment of Marianne Henskens as Office Coordinator for the Archives Association of Ontario.  Marianne will be filling in for our Executive Director, Heather McMillan, while she is on maternity leave until November 2002 following the arrival of her son, Tavish, on December 28.

Marianne previously worked for the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, including seven years as the fair's Archivist.  In addition to developing operating procedures and policies, managing mailings and registrations, producing press material, and handling invoices, Marianne has first-hand experience with the challenges and opportunities associated with developing an archival program.  Marianne will assume responsible for the AAO's daily office functions, coordinate our education program, and make arrangements for the 2002 conference at Broch University.

Please join with me in welcoming Marianne to her new position with the AAO.   She can be reached by phone at 416-533-9592, or by e-mail at:  [log in to unmask]

Michael Moir
President
Archives Association of Ontario