From:
Joanne Gesell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:25:02 -0600
Hello all,

I received an information request from someone looking for reputable,
on-line Workplace Health Risk Appraisals. Does anyone have information that
I can pass along?

Apparently Health Canada had something like this available. When I searched
the HC site, I found "How to Administer a Needs Assessment: A Guide for the
Workplace Health Committee", but the resource is not on-line. I believe this
document is part of the Small Business Health Model.

Thanks for your assistance,

Joanne Gesell, BPE, MA
Education Coordinator
Alberta Centre for Active Living