AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Loryl MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Loryl MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:59:39 -0400
Dear Colleagues:

I am pleased to announce that Marie-Josée Lévesque will be Chair of the
ARCHEION Special Committee in 2002-2003.

Marie-Josée is an archivist with the Municipal, Culture & Citizenship
Portfolio at the Archives of Ontario.  Having served as the ARCHEION
Coordinator (Acting) and on various AAO and AAQ committees, Marie-Josée will
bring a unique perspective to Ontario's contribution to CAIN.  It is a
pleasure to welcome her to the ARCHEION Special Committee in this new
capacity.

Further, on behalf of the AAO, I wish to express gratitude to Suzanne Dubeau
for serving as Chair of the ARCHEION Special Committee in 2001-2002. The
success of ARCHEION this past year was due in large measure to Suzanne's
dedicated and knowledgeable work. I thank Suzanne for her tireless promotion
of the ARCHEION network and even for her 8:30 am Saturday morning phone
calls to my home.

The ARCHEION project has been made possible by financial assistance from the
Government of Canada through the National Archives of Canada and the
Canadian Council of Archives.

Best Regards,
Loryl MacDonald
AAO President