AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 14:52:48 -0400
Hello Everyone,

Mary and I would just like to apologize for any confusion related to conference registration. The schedule, registration form, and workshop information are all currently available on the AAO web site. A list of accommodations and tourist information on Windsor and surrounding area will be available shortly. http://aao.fis.utoronto.ca/conference/index.html

As you all know the AAO has been going through a transitional period the last few months in regards to our office administration and unfortunately it has led to some issues related to voicemail and email. The Board hopes to have this straightened up soon and I apologize on their behalf for any frustrations you have had with trying to contact the office and/or Board. Because of the changes being made in office administration and problems surrounding email and fax we are asking that all registration forms be sent by mail to the office. The mailing information can be found at the bottom of the registration form.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the conference please feel free to contact myself or Mary Gladwin, Conference Co-Chairs. We can be collectively reached by email at [log in to unmask] or phone 519-423-1928 x 210 or individually at the following email addresses: [log in to unmask]  and [log in to unmask]

If you would like to speak to a Board Member regarding the current office transition you can find their contact information here: http://aao.fis.utoronto.ca/aa/admin.html

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience the office transition has caused and we hope to see many of you at this year's conference.

Thanks!
Liz Mayville, Conference Co-Chair