AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
ANNE HEPPLEWHITE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ANNE HEPPLEWHITE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:23:33 -0400
Members,

As you are aware, the AAO Board has been undergoing a transition of our secretariat services to an Association Management firm, Becker
Associates.

We are pleased to announce that effective this week, Becker Associates will be assuming the office communication on behalf of the AAO.  While mail will continue to be re-directed from our Queen St. address, you may reach Christina Becker and Tammy Gunn at the office:

Archives Association of Ontario
10 Morrow Avenue
Suite 202
Toronto, Ontario M6R 3B9
Tel  416-538-1650
Fax  416-489-1713

The Board is very pleased with the working relationship we have begun
with Becker Associates and look forward to working with them.

Sincerely,

Anne Hepplewhite
AAO President

Anne Hepplewhite
Records Project Manager
Niagara Regional Police Service
Executive Services
110 James St. St. Catharines
L2R 7E8
905-688-4111 Ext. 5014

E-mail [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This transmission contains confidential information
belonging to the sender which is legally privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copy, distribution, or the taking of
any action in reliance on or regarding the contents
of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
The opinions expressed in this message are those
of the author and may not necessarily represent
those of the Niagara Regional Police Service.

Niagara Regional Police Service
68 Church Street.  St. Catharines, Ontario L2R 3C6
Canada
Telephone (905) 688-4111
Web: http://www.nrps.com