AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Deirdre Bryden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deirdre Bryden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:43:17 -0400
Hello AAO members,

We are also pleased to announce the appointment of Heather
McCafferty-Leger, as our new Vice President.  Heather currently works
as the Records Management Coordinator for Electronic Records for the
Regional Municipality of Niagara, and has an MLIS from McGill.  We
are very happy to welcome Heather to the AAO Board!

Please see below a list of Board liaisons for committees, chapters,
MAIG and general issues.  We will also post this list on the website
for future reference.

Finance/Accounting:  Betty Jo

Administration:  Marc/Heather

Human Resources:  Marc/Heather

Communication/Volunteer Support:  Deirdre

Advocacy/Outreach:  Marc/Heather

Fundraising:  Betty Jo

Stakeholders Relations: Marc/Heather

Conference:  Marc/Lynn

IDC & Grant Management:  Ellen

PDC:  Ellen

Preservation:  Lynn

ARCHEION:  Deirdre

Chapters: Jeremy

Special Interest Groups: Jeremy

Membership:  Marc/Ellen/Deirdre

If you have a question about anything, please check this list and
contact the appropriate Board member. Of course, please still contact
the committee chairs, MAIG chair, chapter presidents and staff for
issues relating directly to them.  When in doubt, contact Tammy at
our secretariat Becker Associates ([log in to unmask]) and
she'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks,

Deirdre
AAO Secretary

Deirdre Bryden