AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
ARCHIVES ARCHIVES <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ARCHIVES ARCHIVES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:19:31 -0400
We have had a library ask us whether or not they can use school photographs on their website.  The photos in question are not owned by the Grand Erie Education Archives.  Can anyone tell me the best way to handle this?

Dan Walker

Dan Walker/Bob Stevenson
Archivists
Grand Erie District School Board Archives
Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board Archives
519-443-8657   ext 507245