From:
Helen Apps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 19:19:15 +0200
Fill a pillow-case or other tog bag with various objects, toys, ornaments etc. Sit in a circle and ask people to pass the bag around and select a toy without looking. Once they have the toy/object/ornament they need to think of how it relates to the workshop topic - first they need to give their name and where they come from. I use this a lot in Health Promotion workshops and I fill the pillowcase with packets of condoms, apples, toy cars, guns, etc. which can all easily be related to HP!

NB Be sure to have enough objects etc. for the number of participants!

Enjoy
Helen A Lewis Apps
PO Box 12616, Onderstepoort, 0110
Cell: 082 338 1433; Tel: +27 12 540 0244