From:
Nancy Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 23:30:46 -0700
Here are some Web sites I have found useful, however depends on the
audience:

http://www.residentassistant.com/games/icebreakers.htm

http://adulted.about.com/cs/icebreakers/

http://adulted.about.com/library/blicebreakers.htm

There is also a great book from Lions Quest out of Kitchener /
Waterloo called Energize! that lists activities by level of exertion
and age group best suited for.

University Associates publishes the "Encyclopedia of Icebreakers".

Nancy Dubois
Health Promotion & Planning Consultant
12 Finlay Street
Scotland, ON
N0E 1R0
p 519.446.3636
f  519.446.3329
e [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]