From:
[log in to unmask] (Jan Pieter Schulz)
Date:

There are two statements in economic theory. The first one is "We are all
Keynesians, now". The second is "We are all Monetarists now". They are
often used and often quoted. Now we are asked from a publisher to name the
origin. We found that these statements are copied often but we did not find
their origin. We suppose that Friedman or Hansen and Modigliani were the
authors but we do not find anything. But maybe you could help us.

Jan Pieter Schulz