From:
[log in to unmask] (Jan Pieter Schulz)
Date:

After the very helpful discussion of the origin of the Keynesian-quote I am
still hoping to get to know the origin of the statement -- "We are all
monetarists now." It is often used to describe mainstream macroeconomics
today. But who is the author who used it first? And where did he or she do
so?

Jan Pieter Schulz