From:
[log in to unmask] (Paul Wendt)
Date:
===================== HES POSTING =====================

[forwarded from H-SHGAPE,  H-Net Gilded Age and Progressive Era List,
2 Mar 98]

        The Policy History  Newsletter, published three times a year by the
Graduate Program in  Policy History at Bowling  Green State University,
regularly includes any news or notes on recent  Policy-related publications
or activities.  So, if you have published or are in the processing of
publishing a book or an article, are working on a thesis or dissertation,
or are currently involved in any Policy-related activities of interest to
our readers, please write a brief  summary for our April publication and
send an e-mail to Kelly Shanklin, Editorial Assisstant, at
[log in to unmask]  Thank you very much for your help.

Kelly Shanklin, Editorial Assistant, The Policy History Newsletter