From:
[log in to unmask] (Robin Foliet Neill)
Date:

Just as I am about to give up on the History of Economics and to chase ofter other
shadows, my interest has been revived, I have received the latest issue of the POST-
AUTISTIC ECONOMICS NEWSLETTER.  This issue is a step up in quality, a exercise in the
history of Economics after the fashion of Ingram's HISTORY OF POLITICAL ECONOMY.

Perhaps all of my colleagues in the History of Economic Society have discussed the matter
to the point of nausea, but I am not aware of that.  I cannot say that the Society, as
such, has taken note of the issues involved.  I know that some of our colleagues are aware
of the elements in the information environment that have been the focus of the NEWSLETTER.
So, here is my question to you all.

Is the POST-AUTISTIC ECONOMICS NEWSLETTER a vehicle for the cutting edge of the History of
Economics?

Robin Neill