From:
[log in to unmask] (John King)
Date:
Announcing the publication of HISTORY OF ECONOMICS REVIEW issue 32, Summer
2000, and a special SUPPLEMENT,'Essays in Biography: Australian
Economists', by H.W. Arndt. The contents pages of both volumes are
attached.
HISTORY OF ECONOMICS REVIEW  is the twice-yearly journal of the History of
Economic Thought Society of Australia, and is published at cost-price by
the
Society, which has resolved to avoid entanglement with commercial
publishers. Annual subscriptions are US5 (individuals) and US0
(institutions). We are keen to increase our overseas subscriptions, and
also
to attract more submissions from scholars outside Australia, to whom we
offer prompt referees' reports and speedy publication (normally in the next
issue) after acceptance. Sample copies are available upon request, in
hard-copy or electronic forms, from the editor:

John King
Department of Economics and Finance
La Trobe University
Victoria 3086