From:
[log in to unmask] (Luigino Bruni)
Date:
I am working trying to write the history of the concept of "public
happiness", or felicité publique (we had a HES discussion some months ago).
Could anyone help me by suggesting some sources for the German and French
sides of the history? Surely the espression is present in the French
Enlightenment, but I guess that it apprear even before 1750's in France,
and maybe in the same period in Germany.

Thanks
Luigino Bruni