From:
[log in to unmask] (Heise, Paul)
Date:

Hasbach is a source that you may already know about. It has been years
since I did a dissertation on Smith and I don't remember exactly what was
in these works. But I do remember that there was much ado about Smith's
reception and the German dissent on laissez faire.

Hasbach, Wilhelm.
- 1890. Die allgemeinen philosophischen Grundlagen der von F. Quesnay und
Adam Smith. Leipzig: Duncker & Humblot.

- 1891. Untersuchungen uber Adam Smith und die Entwicklung der Politischen
Okonomie. Leipzig: Duncker & Humblot.

- 1893. Les Fondemonts Philosophiques di l'economie politique de Quesnay et
de Smith," Revue de l'economie politique.

Paul A. Heise, Ph.D.
Lebanon Valley College