From:
[log in to unmask] (Barkley Rosser)
Date:
     I know that the University of Wisconsin-Madison library
has a copy of Walras 4th edition in French that was acquired a long time
ago, although I do not know exactly when.  However, I am unaware of who
would have been responsible for its acquisition, nor who on the campus
would have read it.  Given the predominance of the old institutionalist
tradition on that campus in the early part of the 20th century, it is
unlikely that it was especially influential there during the period prior
to Jaffe's translation.  (It is even possible that it was acquired after
the translation in order for someone to check on that.)

Barkley Rosser