From:
[log in to unmask] (Ballman, Richard)
Date:
Wed Apr 2 07:53:15 2008
I'm embarking on a phased retirement and moving to a new office.  The
process has involved throwing away a large quantity of books, not a
pleasant task.  History of Thought will no longer be taught here;
nonetheless, I have yet to discard much of that collection.  It includes
some classic texts, numerous volumes of HOPE and JHET, and several
Kelley reprints.  If anyone is interested I'd be happy to send them for
the cost of the shipping--and even happier for more if, somehow, a
market evolved.  If you have any interest or advice, please email me
off-list at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Dick Ballman