From:
"Jones, Allan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:30:25 -0400
Hello Joanne

If the company is looking for just an HRA I am aware of only to Canadian
companies that administer online HRA's.

1.  Info Tech www.infotech-wellness.com
2.  Global Medic www.globalmedic.com

Health Canada does have Needs Assessment/HAR, but I believe that they are
updating the questionnaire and it should be ready shortly.   I do not think
that there is the ability for companies to have their employees fill out the
questionnaire online.  You can try contacting Jacnta Aungier from Health
Canada in the Workplace Health Unit at 613-954-8665 or

There a lot of other tools available but they look more at the corporate
culture and how to change the culture to support a healthy workplace or they
are needs assessments.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Allan