From:
B&J Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:50:44 -0500
There is a body of literature that can be found by searching "clinical
health promotion" and "health promoting hospitals/organizations".  Based on
work I have done recently, there is alot out there, but you won't
necessarily find it by using the the term health promotion.  Find out what
language the health professionals you are aiming this resource towards use.
Otherwise, what you will find is lots of information on employee wellness
for these groups and examples of smoking cessation programs.  Please contact
me directly if would like any more insight, as I am currently working on
similar type work.