From:
[log in to unmask] (E. Roy Weintraub)
Date:

We are pleased to announce the opening of web-based registration, and
on-campus housing reservations (and information on other lodging options)
for HES 2003 at Duke University, July 4-7 2003. The conference website is:

http://www.eh.net/HE/HisEcSoc/carchive/HES2003/

This site is, as usual, accessible from the HES homepage.

We also remind HES members (and non-members) that the deadline for
submission of proposals for sessions and papers remains February 15, 2003,
and that some places in the Teaching Workshop are presently available. We
strongly encourage you to submit all proposals on line at the conference
website.

E. Roy Weintraub
President-elect, HES

Ross B. Emmett
Manager, Electronic Information Services, HES