From:
Joan Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:43:51 -0500
Dear Brenda,

I work in workplace health here at the Porcupine Health Unit.  We're working
on a preliminary survey to help identify those workplaces whose interest in
advancing employee health is more than simply for economic reasons.  Some of
our questions address the things you've mentioned in your survey.  Our
survey is in its infancy, but once it is prepared, you are welcome to a copy
if you like.

As to resources, Singapore has an on-line questionnaire for its annual
health award, which might be helpful.  You can find it by going to Google
and then typing in Singapore Health Award. In fact, Singapore has many
excellent  health promotion initiatives, and its Web sites (links are on the
health awards site) might be useful.  I found that Niagara Regional's Heart
Health questionnaire was also a good resource.  Best Start might also offer
a lot of information in this regard.

Good luck in your searches.

Joan Martin, R.N.
(705) 267-1181 ext.360