AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
archivist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:04:40 -0400
Hello all,

I am posting the following request on behalf of Glen Phillips, a researcher and friend.  He is specifically looking for records from the Mississauga area, but is interested in knowing about other areas as well.  Many of you have benefitted from Glen's past research.  He is the author of a guide to Canadian photographers among other publications.  Please contact him directly at [log in to unmask]  Thanks, Brian Masschaele.