From:
Ed Blonz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 07:44:27 -0800
Dear All,

  I have been gathering resources continually for quite a while.  I scan
new sites regularly and only include those of merit - staying away from
the cyberjunk that pushes pills or products.  The focus is on nutrition,
foods and health.

 with regards,

       Ed Blonz

--
     Maintaining a positive attitude may not solve all your
 problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.