From:
Jane Gillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:40:14 -0400
Hi Julia,

I don't know if you're still interested in this information about respite,
but I had a note to myself to send you more information when it was
available.  We have put together a PowerPoint presentation on some of our
findings for some focus groups we are holding in November.  I thought I
would forward the presentation in case you are still researching this area.
Let me know how your work is going.

Regards,

Jane Gillman
Senior Health Planner