From:
[log in to unmask] (Aiko Ikeo)
Date:

Announcement of "Newsletter, #7" of the Japanese Society for the History of
American Economic Thought.

Japanese Society for the History of American Economic Thought
Newsletter #7 was issued on 22nd of November.

Contents:

1.Junko Nishikawa, "International Study of Veblen and Japan."(Japanese)

2. Joji Harada, "Social Gospel Movement within the Context of American
Intellectual History: A Reappraisal."(English & Japanese)

3.Koji Toda, "The Economic Thought of R. Posner."(English & Japanese)

4.Ryu Moriwaki, "Veblen's Theory of Human Nature and Evolutionary
Sciences."(English &Japanese)

5.Takashi Nakaji, "Review: Loef, Hans-E. & Monissen, H.G. eds., The
Economics of Irving Fisher, Reviewing the Scientific Works of a Great
Economist, Edward Elger, 1999."(English & Japanese)

We willingly send this "Newsletter, #7," if you are interested in the
contents and our organization. Please contact us by e-mail.

Thanks.

Takao Tsukamoto
Treasurer & Secretary
The Japanese Society for the History of American Economic Thought.
Office: College of Economics, Nihon University, Tokyo, Japan